Host A WLSL Event At Your Facility
Register now to join the 2015 WLSL Team. Be a part of this exciting, world-record setting event and help us prevent childhood drowning.
Registered WLSL Host Locations receive:
- The 2015 WLSL Host Location Kit covering all aspects of implementing your community event.
- The official 2015 WLSL Curriculum
- New 2015 Media/print ready promotion materials including: WLSL Logos, snipes, web banners, flyers, posters, rack cards, yard signs, vinyl banners, and mini counter-top brochure.
- Press release and media advisory templates
- New WLSL water safety tip sheet
- New WLSL water safety message web banners
- New WLSL participant recognition certificates
- The new 2015 Guinness World Record required submission guidelines and required correspondence
- 25 Signature Bright Orange WLSL Swimming Lessons Save Lives wristbands
- For city groups of more than three Facilities, you will receive 75 wristbands. Additional wristbands can be purchased at www.watesafety.com. Wristbands will be mailed out up until June 5th, which is the last day of registration.
There is a $59 registration fee for the 2015 program. If you are registering a single location, please get started by clicking the Register One Location button below. Great discounts are available for registering multiple locations. To get started on registering multiple locations, please click the Register Multiple Location button below.
The curriculum for The World's Largest Swimming Lesson™ is included in the WLSL Host Location Guide available on the Materials page. If you have submitted your release form and payment and your facility is posted on the Locations page, your newly created username and newly created password will provide access to this page and all the available materials.
All participating Host Locations are required to teach the WLSL curriculum so that all locations are teaching the same lesson at the same time to qualify for the Guinness World Record.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the host location guide.
We want your facility's WLSL event to be a huge success! We've developed a full set of promotion collateral to promote your facility's WLSL event in your local community. Once you register as a host and submit your release form and payment, you'll be able to access to the WLSL Host Location Kit including; WLSL posters, ads, web banners, email templates, press release templates and more.