Thanks to our WLSL Supporting Organizations
The World's Largest Swimming Lesson™ is supported by a coalition of the nation's leading water safety and training organizations to draw attention to the importance of teaching children to swim as a key component in drowning prevention.
If your organization is interested in joining Team WLSL in spreading the word that Swimming Lessons Save Lives™, please start by reviewing our Supporting Organizations Overview document to learn more about what our Gold, Silver and Bronze Supporters are doing to support this year’s event. Then, email Bernadine Buda or call +1-913-599-0300 to determine what level best suits your organization or to ask questions about becoming a WLSL Supporter.
WLSL Gold Level Supporters expand the reach and connectivity of The World’s Largest Swimming Lesson Team across the U.S. and around the globe. These organizations are committed to providing the highest level of recurring support at the national level through editorial coverage, advertising and outreach to their constituencies and/or other programs or financial support to help ensure TEAM WLSL will continue to meet its record-setting, life-saving goals.
WLSL Silver Level Supporters further the mission of The World’s Largest Swimming Lesson by regularly reaching out to their constituencies to help build awareness and drive participation in the program as outlined below and/or through other programs or financial contributions to help ensure TEAM WLSL will continue to meet its record-setting, life-saving goals.
WLSL Bronze Level Supporters support the WLSL mission and help grow the program at the local, regional, state or business to business level by sharing information to help grow participation and generate media exposure to encourage additional support and involvement in the event as outlined below and/or through financial contributions to help ensure TEAM WLSL will continue to meet its record-setting, life-saving goals.
- Arizona Parks & Recreation Association
- Arkansas Recreation & Park Association
- Association of Aquatic Professionals
- California Park and Recreation Society
- Canadian Red Cross
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Drowning Prevention Foundation
- Euro Professional Amusement Magazine
- New England Association of Parks and Attractions
- Georgia Recreation & Recreation Association
- Illinois Park & Recreation Association
- International Swimming Hall of Fame
- Maryland Recreation & Parks Association
- Massachusetts Recreation & Park Association
- Maine Recreation & Park Association
- Missouri Park & Recreation Association
- North Texas Aquatics Association
- Ohio Parks & Recreation Association
- Royal Life Saving Society
- South Carolina Recreation & Park Association
- Splash! Magazine
- Tennessee Recreation & Parks Association
- Vermont Recreation & Parks Association
- Wisconsin Park & Recreation Association